Opinion – 10 October 2026
-
Gilo Guarding The Flock Redress, Independence and Accountability Stephen
Parsons Surviving Church Charisma and Abusive Power – The Case of Chris
Brain Co...
The stone that keeps it all together
-
(*Updated) *Whenever I hear today’s Gospel story, I imagine one of those
classic movie-trailers, where a narrator speaks with an ominous bass voice:
"In ...
Book review for the "Journal of Religion & Film"
-
I have been reading the online, open access "Journal of Religion & Film"
since the late 1990s, when it (and the internet in general) was still very
young. ...
The Grace of the Second Thought
-
Have you ever taken a side in an argument and five minutes later thought:
“Yeah... that was stupid.”
"I don't really believe that."
"But since I sta...
-
The short Convention- the Episcopal Church 2022 General Convention - had
many things on its mind and very little time to do its work. But clearly
one thi...
Sr Martha Reeves (1941-2026)
-
Sr Martha Reeves, who wrote this blog and her many books under the pen-name
Maggie Ross, passed away peacefully on June 11th 2026. She was visited by
man...
The World’s Fear Of The Truth-Telling Soul
-
God's food for thought.
Don't be surprised when they hate you for speaking God's truth.
The post The World’s Fear Of The Truth-Telling Soul appeared firs...
Doing the dishes so we can spread the Gospel
-
We don't spend enough time making the main thing the main thing at General
Convention. But for 90 minutes early one morning, deputies and bishops
gathered ...
God, Grace, and Horses
-
To say the past almost two years have been trying is an understatement. We
were living life, and then...
It all stopped. During the pandemic, so much slo...
Bernd Wallet – Archbishop of Utrecht
-
After delays because of Covid, Bernd Wallet was finally ordained bishop and
installed as Archbishop of Utrecht in the Old Catholic Church.
-
I was searching google images to find the type of steam tractor that one
might find in 1901 for a familial research project and I came across this :
from t...
On Being 80
-
oh yes. A new thing. My liver enzymes are up. The result of methotrexate
for 20 years, and leflunomide combined with it, has a high rate leading to
toxic l...
No comments:
Post a Comment